The 36th Annual Geneva Convention
EMS Conference 2020
March 27-29, 2020
"The Biggest Little Conference in The World"
36th year of Educational Excellence
It is going to be Awesome!
Featuring Regional, National, and International EMS Speakers including:
- Faran Bokhari, M.D. -Chairperson Trauma/Burn Surgery, Stroger medical
- Teri Campbell, MSN, - Chief Flight
Nurse, Universirty of chicago UCAN air/medical program
Hillier, MA, ACP - Deputy Chief, Medavic Health Services West, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Peter Lazzara EMT-P, Paramedic Field Chief, Chicago Fire deaprtment
- Connie J. Mattera, MS,RN, EMT-P- EMS Education
Program Director, Harper College
- Robert Page, M.Ed., BAS,AAS
- Edutainment Seminars and Consulting, LLC
- Stathis Poulakidas,
MD - Attending Physician, Department of Trauma/Burns, Stroger Medical Center, Chicago
- Joseph Weber, MD - Attending Physician-Stroger Medical Center, Region XI Medical
Well-rounded EMS curriculum designed for
all levels of providers with presentations on: trauma, pediatrics, A&P, cardiac and respiratory emegencies, burns, stroke,
excited delirium, new trends in EMS and much, much more.
"Healing Fire" for all First Responders and their families Friday
night hosted by Ray "Pag" Piagantini
Hour for Hour IDPH approved continuing medical education
hours up tp 22 hours.
All class will be broken
down by subject matter and hours awarded for easy submission into target solutions.
Pre-conference Pediatric Skills Lab (Who
doesn't need a lttle help with managing those little Kiddos)
March 26th, 2020
of IDPH approved CE
Registration for the 2020
Geneva Convention is now open.
Go to the registration tab and register today.
If you have any questions and/or concerns please send me an email